In Week 7 of this course, you will be asked to submit an introductory literature review similar to the introduction of the manuscript for a research paper. This will provide a conceptual overview of a topic of your choice (related to learning and motivation), synthesizing for the reader what research has been previously conducted on the topic, what theoretical frameworks have guided this work, what is currently known about the topic and what is not (yet) known. For Week 5 (this week), you will submit an outline of the introductory literature review. It should include in-text citations and references to at least 10 peer-reviewed journal articles that report on original studies that have been conducted (not secondary sources).
Note: *A scholarly journal article has been peer-reviewed. An original research article includes the first-time report of a research study or studies the author(s) conducted, including methodology (participants), results, and discussion. If your article does not have a Methods section, it is not the right type of article for this assignment. If you are not sure about the article you have selected, please ask your professor.
Please note that the outline should not contain roman numerals or alphabet-style labels. Labels will be headings that would be appropriate for the paper. Use paragraph form to describe what you will discuss in each section. Outline examples will be discussed in KL (Week 5). Attend or watch the recording before submitting the assignment.
For the Week 5 outline:
1. First, give a brief overview of what your paper topic is and what you will accomplish in the paper (thesis statement)
2. Use headings to group the major themes (and subthemes) you will cover in the paper. Be specific with your headings and check that they match what you are discussing (with the same level of specificity).
3. Under each heading, give a brief description of what you will discuss in the section and use in-text citations to support the major points you will make. Begin paragraphs with the main point you will make in the section, then use citations to support that point. Note- citations should be integrated into paragraph form to demonstrate what specific points they will support. Citations should NOT simply be listed at end of the paragraph. Demonstrate how the citations support the point(s) you are making. This will help you prepare for synthesis (looking across multiple studies) rather than a simple point-by-point (reporting) approach. Expect to have multiple citations under each heading. If you have a proposed section with only one citation, make a note that you will search/include more in the final paper.
4. Use at least 10 scholarly peer-reviewed empirical articles. You may include more, as 10 is the minimum (not maximum).
5. Be sure to use APA style, including the title page, appropriate grammar, spelling, and mechanics, as well as citations and references.
Why you should choose our essay writing company
Utahwriter is an essay writing company that provides students with the help they need to be successful in their academics. With a skilled team of writers, Utahwriter.com can provide you with top-quality content for any type of paper. We are so confident that our work will meet your needs, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all orders! If you're looking to get high grades and succeed in school, then don't hesitate to contact us today AND GET;
Amazing deals on our essay writing services
We know you're busy with school and other activities, so we want to make it easier for you by providing amazing deals on the essays that you need. We offer a wide range of discounts depending on how much work is required from us. Don't miss out on this opportunity to get some great grades - contact us today
Perfect papers every time
We are the best essay writing company because we ensure that every paper you receive is 100% original and free of any plagiarism. We have a strict anti-plagiarism policy to maintain our high standards, so rest assured knowing that your content will be unique when you order from Utahwriter.com!
24/7 client support
Our clients come first! That's why we have a 24/7 customer support system in place. We know that you may need some help during the academic process, so if you have any questions or concerns about your order - don't hesitate to ask! Whether it be by email, phone call, live chat with one of our representatives today.
Try it now!
How it works?
Place your order
You can order an essay with us by filling out our quick and easy order form.
Proceed with the payment
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering. All work goes through three levels of quality assurance before being sent back to you for review.
Receive the final file
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!
Benefits of getting that essay from us!
Our well written essays are what professors and tutors are looking for. Our writers are experienced and they know what is expected in every essay. We guarantee you that high score in every essay.
100% original content
We are the best essay writing company because we ensure that every paper you receive is 100% original and free of any plagiarism. We have a strict anti-plagiarism policy to maintain our high standards, so rest assured knowing that your content will be unique when you order from Utahwriter.com
Money back guarantee
We know that you might be worried about the quality of our work, but don't worry! We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all orders. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with anything relating to your order - please contact us within 14 days and we will provide a full refund no questions asked. .
Professional writers only work on your essays!
Our essay writers are not only experienced, but they also have degrees in their field of study. Our experts will write you a custom paper that is tailored to your needs and expectations!
We know how busy students can be with schoolwork and extra-curricular activities. That's why we work 24/7 so you can get your paper done on time no matter how short of a deadline you have!
Quick response to any questions or concerns
Our writers are professionals and they know that it is important to keep the client updated with every step of their order. We offer quick responses along with all the information you need to know about your essay.