Formulate a PICOT statement for your capstone project.
A PICOT starts with a designated patient population in a particular clinical area and identifies clinical problems or issues that arise from clinical care. The intervention should be an independent, specified nursing change intervention. The intervention cannot require a provider prescription. Include a comparison to a patient population not currently receiving the intervention, and specify the timeframe needed to implement the change process.
Formulate a PICOT statement using the PICOT format provided in the assigned readings. The PICOT statement will provide a framework for your capstone project.
In a paper of 500-750 words, clearly identify the clinical problem and how it can result in a positive patient outcome.
Make sure to address the following on the PICOT statement:
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
1. Clinical problem/issue is identified based on key concepts that define evidence-based practice or clinical experience. Articles are cited to support the need for change in nursing practice. The identified problem/issue can be resolved, or a patient outcome can show a marked improvement through a nursing intervention.
2. Clinical problem/issue description includes a developed and thorough explanation of the problem/issue, the setting, the patient population, and the rationale for why it is a problem/issue. The identified clinical problem/issue explains the following elements with detail and clarity: evidence-based solution, nursing intervention, and improved patient care consistent with specific health care agency resulting in nursing practice change. Sound rationale is provided in the discussion of the clinical problem/issue resolution.
3. PICOT statement clearly focuses on the resolution of a clinical problem/issue and aims at improving patient care through the application of an evidenced-based nursing intervention.
4. Population, Intervention, Comparison, Outcomes, and Time are comprehensive and thoroughly developed with supporting details.
5. Thesis is comprehensive and contains the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
6. Clear and convincing argument that presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
7. Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
8. All format elements are correct.
9. Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error.
Why you should choose our essay writing company
Utahwriter is an essay writing company that provides students with the help they need to be successful in their academics. With a skilled team of writers, Utahwriter.com can provide you with top-quality content for any type of paper. We are so confident that our work will meet your needs, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all orders! If you're looking to get high grades and succeed in school, then don't hesitate to contact us today AND GET;
Amazing deals on our essay writing services
We know you're busy with school and other activities, so we want to make it easier for you by providing amazing deals on the essays that you need. We offer a wide range of discounts depending on how much work is required from us. Don't miss out on this opportunity to get some great grades - contact us today
Perfect papers every time
We are the best essay writing company because we ensure that every paper you receive is 100% original and free of any plagiarism. We have a strict anti-plagiarism policy to maintain our high standards, so rest assured knowing that your content will be unique when you order from Utahwriter.com!
24/7 client support
Our clients come first! That's why we have a 24/7 customer support system in place. We know that you may need some help during the academic process, so if you have any questions or concerns about your order - don't hesitate to ask! Whether it be by email, phone call, live chat with one of our representatives today.
Try it now!
How it works?
Place your order
You can order an essay with us by filling out our quick and easy order form.
Proceed with the payment
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering. All work goes through three levels of quality assurance before being sent back to you for review.
Receive the final file
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!
Benefits of getting that essay from us!
Our well written essays are what professors and tutors are looking for. Our writers are experienced and they know what is expected in every essay. We guarantee you that high score in every essay.
100% original content
We are the best essay writing company because we ensure that every paper you receive is 100% original and free of any plagiarism. We have a strict anti-plagiarism policy to maintain our high standards, so rest assured knowing that your content will be unique when you order from Utahwriter.com
Money back guarantee
We know that you might be worried about the quality of our work, but don't worry! We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all orders. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with anything relating to your order - please contact us within 14 days and we will provide a full refund no questions asked. .
Professional writers only work on your essays!
Our essay writers are not only experienced, but they also have degrees in their field of study. Our experts will write you a custom paper that is tailored to your needs and expectations!
We know how busy students can be with schoolwork and extra-curricular activities. That's why we work 24/7 so you can get your paper done on time no matter how short of a deadline you have!
Quick response to any questions or concerns
Our writers are professionals and they know that it is important to keep the client updated with every step of their order. We offer quick responses along with all the information you need to know about your essay.