1. Introduction to Business Plan Business concept statement that summarizes the strategic positioning of the firm, target customers, and main activities with justification of its feasibility on the basis of secondary literature sources
2. Business Environment Analysis, examining the business location through industry and market analysis in a selected geographical area
3. Proposed Business Strategy, covering Mission Statement, Objectives, and in-depth description of Strategic Positioning
4. Proposed Business Activity, covering the description of the Management team, Marketing Plan, and Operations Plan
5. Financial Projections, containing the commented relevant investment plan and financial analysis with concluding statements about the business concept
The business plan forms a substantial amount of work and should be between 15,000 words + or – 10%.
Executive summary (it should include concluding statements from the business plan project regarding the business concept features, key selling points, and key performance indicators)
1. Chapter I – Introduction to Business Plan Project (1000/1500 words)
a. Business concept statement (that describes the strategic positioning of the firm, target customers, and main activities),
b. Justification of business concept feasibility in terms of the value proposition for targeted customer group, industry attractiveness, market size, organization, and resource access feasibility (based on secondary literature sources).
2. Chapter II – Business Environment and Literature Review (5000 words). It should cover The analysis of applied literature sources (and selected theoretical and/or methodological sources, if any), related to the business location in a selected geographical area, including:
a. Industry analysis
b. Market analysis
3. Chapter III – Proposed Business Strategy (1500/2000 words): This chapter should include a mission statement, objectives, and strategic positioning (the strategic positioning base of the business project for reaching the target customers, main business activities, trade-offs, and
consistency among main business activities).
4. Chapter IV – Business Tactics (3000 words): This chapter should include business activity
a. Organizational chart and management team
b. Operations plan
c. Sales and Marketing Plan
5. Chapter V – Financial Investments and Conclusions (3’500/4’000 words): This chapter must cover the commented relevant investment plan with concluding statements about the business concept. The student can make use of the below statements to illustrate the
a. the table of uses and sources of funds,
b. detailed monthly profit and loss statement for year 1;
c. annual profit and loss statement for years 1 to 10;
d. vertical and horizontal analysis of Profit and Loss Statement,
e. relevant ratio analysis;
f. advanced financial projections, including complete three financial statements, further analysis and valuation performed by the IBP study may be performed for reaching very good and excellent levels of work if properly done
6. Appendices (supporting relevant sections in Chapters, in which they are cited)
a. Copy of an Ethical Form validated by the Research Ethics Committee
b. Supplementary materials that would overload the main text body
c. Extensive analytical schemes or large-volume tables supporting the situational
analysis, recommendations, or action plans
Students are encouraged to submit drafts of the writing for discussion with the supervisors, as
long as adequate notice is given.
Why you should choose our essay writing company
Utahwriter is an essay writing company that provides students with the help they need to be successful in their academics. With a skilled team of writers, Utahwriter.com can provide you with top-quality content for any type of paper. We are so confident that our work will meet your needs, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all orders! If you're looking to get high grades and succeed in school, then don't hesitate to contact us today AND GET;
Amazing deals on our essay writing services
We know you're busy with school and other activities, so we want to make it easier for you by providing amazing deals on the essays that you need. We offer a wide range of discounts depending on how much work is required from us. Don't miss out on this opportunity to get some great grades - contact us today
Perfect papers every time
We are the best essay writing company because we ensure that every paper you receive is 100% original and free of any plagiarism. We have a strict anti-plagiarism policy to maintain our high standards, so rest assured knowing that your content will be unique when you order from Utahwriter.com!
24/7 client support
Our clients come first! That's why we have a 24/7 customer support system in place. We know that you may need some help during the academic process, so if you have any questions or concerns about your order - don't hesitate to ask! Whether it be by email, phone call, live chat with one of our representatives today.
Try it now!
How it works?
Place your order
You can order an essay with us by filling out our quick and easy order form.
Proceed with the payment
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering. All work goes through three levels of quality assurance before being sent back to you for review.
Receive the final file
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!
Benefits of getting that essay from us!
Our well written essays are what professors and tutors are looking for. Our writers are experienced and they know what is expected in every essay. We guarantee you that high score in every essay.
100% original content
We are the best essay writing company because we ensure that every paper you receive is 100% original and free of any plagiarism. We have a strict anti-plagiarism policy to maintain our high standards, so rest assured knowing that your content will be unique when you order from Utahwriter.com
Money back guarantee
We know that you might be worried about the quality of our work, but don't worry! We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all orders. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with anything relating to your order - please contact us within 14 days and we will provide a full refund no questions asked. .
Professional writers only work on your essays!
Our essay writers are not only experienced, but they also have degrees in their field of study. Our experts will write you a custom paper that is tailored to your needs and expectations!
We know how busy students can be with schoolwork and extra-curricular activities. That's why we work 24/7 so you can get your paper done on time no matter how short of a deadline you have!
Quick response to any questions or concerns
Our writers are professionals and they know that it is important to keep the client updated with every step of their order. We offer quick responses along with all the information you need to know about your essay.